Grated carrot salad/ Salade de Carottes Rapées
This is classic French carrot salad. If you can, make the salad and keep it in the fridge for at least an hour to let the carrots soak up the dressing. Even though you are not a huge fun of carrots, please try it! This is worth it.
Author: Ryoko Yunoki
Recipe type: French
- 1 carrot, peeled
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2-3 tbsps (大2-3) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (大1) freshly squeezed lemon juice, or vinegar
- 2 tsps (小2) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp (小1) honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Grate a carrot by hand or in a food processor
- Place them in a large bowl and add all ingredients.
- Toss well.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings if you need
- Keep them in the fridge before serving.