Komatsuna tofu muffins with peanut butter
It is quick and easy to make and perfect for Skippy fans. These muffins can be prepared a day ahead. I always warm them up just before serving. Serves:6
Author: Ryoko Yunoki
- 150g wheat flour
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 100g kinugoshi-tofu
- 50ml soy milk
- 50ml canola oil
- 2 tbsps maple syrup
- ¼ batch fresh komatsuna
- 2 tsps peanut butter
- 2 tsps vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C (350F)
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
- Mix all the wet ingredients and fresh komatsuna green in a bowl with a hand mixer (I use Bamix), stir for a minute.
- Add the mixture to the dry ingredients.
- Pour in muffin tins, top with peanut butter (not included in recipe)
- Bake it for 25-30 minutes until the fork comes clean.
- Serve hot with Skippy!
I use a 6 hole muffins tin and put muffin cups into it.
Serve hot with Skippy!A breakfast with this muffin>>>2