Broccoli prawn and egg salad
This is simple and delicious recipe and calls for just three ingredients. It’s also gread as a sandwich on white wheat bread or croissant. If you want to give this salad a little crunch, you can add some chopped celery to it or want to make the salad creamier, you can add chopped avocado. Worth buying prawns just for this salad!
Author: Ryoko Yunoki
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces and boiled
- 100-150g prawns, peeled and cooked
- 3-4 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3-4 tbsps mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients and gently toss them up.
- Add salt and pepper at the end to taste.